Friday, April 12, 2013

Will You..?

If I die here today,
Will you share the
happy memories?
The things that
held us together?
What it meant
to live in my life?
Who meant the
most to me?

Will you let my family know
How much
I will mess them?
That I'm thankful
for them?
That my life
was given for them?

At my funeral,
Will you let my favorite things be known?
Play my favorite song?
Read my favorite poem?
Say the true things about me
and forget the lies?
Remember the good
forget the bad?

Please, if not for me then do it for you.
That is all I ask of you.
Please, will you?




This is one of my most dearest poems and wrote with love. Written after I lost two very important people in my life. It is what ran through my mind for months after they had passed.
Rest In Peace
Great Grandma Donna Kirby
Cousin Army Pvt. Jackie Diener II.

No comments:

Post a Comment