Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Beginning

From a few years experience of writing, I have learned to value everything that I write. Well, I am here to share, but things will be linked to another website full of other great writers. Some of who, I envy. 
First time with a blog, so give me a chance. Always willing to try something new to improve my writing capabilities. I will try to keep up with everything(sorry if I am a bit slow!)but I'm trying.  
Originally, I began writing in spiral note books, and now I have progressed to writing on my laptop and sharing pieces of work with people for help. At times I think it was a mistake, losing work sucks, but it really HAS helped me a lot. Sometimes you have to lose a little to gain a lot.
I will attempt to post some short poems I have written and give writing ideas. Some posting of ways I learned how to write will be posted as well.
Short, sweet, and somewhat to the point, but I hope things are much enjoyed and comments on anything will be appreciated.
~With best of luck
Heather Smith 
(Shadow Lynn)

No comments:

Post a Comment